вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

department of labor webmaster




Iapos;m just really, truly, freaking tired. Iapos;m glad Spade and Noa and everyone else is coming up here soon, that will perk me back up and rejuvenate my emotional state more than anything else I can think of. I so need my friends right now.

And itapos;s not any particular problem, itapos;s just been an entire year of crazy busy, highs and lows, and constant problems and stresses without any breaks other than one week in Alaska and four days in Virginia.

Usually I get long stretches of quiet in my day to day living, but not one in sight this year. HOpefully next year will be calmer.
department of labor webmaster, department of labor web site, department of labor web, department of labor wages, department of labor wage survey.



Комментариев нет: