суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

excel vba array




OK, Iapos;ve had my cooling down period, and thought about my MacBook Pro choices.

Iapos;ve decided I couldnapos;t go with the slightly bumped 17" Steve Jobs has lowballed at me. Itapos;s too much of a loss compared to the 15" version feature set. I imagine in the next three years Iapos;d end up being sorry I didnapos;t go for the best graphics card tech. Also, last monthapos;s 17" offering, having only been marked down $250, is worse tech than the 15", but still costs more. Uh, no thank you.

So the question is, do I wait even further for the *real* 17" suped-up version to come out? Or do I just get the nicest 15" possible now, save money (over what I thought Iapos;d be paying for a 17"), and have an awesome screaming fast computer now? It seems like the latter.

On the other hand, I donapos;t usually like cutting-edge, right out of the starting gate technology. Itapos;s very easy to get burned, especially when thereapos;s a totally new configuration of motherboard, etc. You think youapos;re getting a computer now, but after sending it back twice for issues, and having them give you a totally new one later, itapos;s really like you just waited three months. Which is an appreciable risk: 25 of that happening, Iapos;d say.

And itapos;s damn hard to go back to 15". I will say, now that I have the 23" monitor at home, itapos;s far less of an issue when Iapos;m at home. But my laptop comes to work with me, and I work on it all day (like as I write this.) Iapos;ve had issues just getting the 23" workspace to shrink down to 17" every day. Iapos;ve already given up on playing WoW just on the 17"; opening it even once under 17" screws the display and gives me ten to fifteen minutes of readjusting my UI in WoW, both times (23->17, 17->23). I can imagine swapping between the 15" world and the 23" world would be even more annoying.

So Iapos;m asking you, my Flist: Iapos;m sitting here poised to hit the button on buying (on backorder via Harvard) the fancy awesome 15". Should I wait for three months to see if the 17" comes out, and to see if itapos;s the model they did right apos;cause they had the 15" early adopters to experiment on. It might be awesumr. Or I might need the money Iapos;ve saved next month when the economy collapses. Or It might be more than three months before the 17" happens. Steve Jobs might scrap the MacBook Pro line entirely. He might be switching away from Intel chips for the CPU (and so closing the door on easy dual boot land.) He might (God forbid) get sick or pass away and Apple go down the toilet.

What to do?

(Holders of Apple stock wanting to see their stock recover, please recuse yourselves from answering.)

business home remodeling, excel vba array, excel vba array count, excel vba array formula.



Комментариев нет: