воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

du la rail vie




Alright, soo...yeah. Hiya, people of LiveJournal, new and old Haha. Iapos;m Androgynous17, but that is by no means my real name. I think people would be kinda freaked if my name was that. Seriously. Anyways, itapos;s freaking 1 in the morning, but Iapos;m being such an insomniac and whatnot. So, I decided to join an online community site-thing so I can have a place to rant and talk and whatnot. Itapos;s always easier to tell your feelings to strangers and stuff, and itapos;s A�LOT more easier (sometimes) when itapos;s not in person, sooo...here we go

Now, Iapos;m sorry if what I say makes no sense whatsoever, but really, get over it. Iapos;m blaring my favourite band of all time, Tokio Hotel, and if youapos;ve got a problem with them, you can kiss my butt. Yeah, thatapos;s right. MY BUTT. Haha. Man, I canapos;t believe Iapos;ve gone a whole paragraph without using a smilie. Iapos;m on a roll But yeah. I guess I should talk about myself a little bit.

I love Tokio Hotel and Evanescence.
I love music in general.
I have three cats.
I live with my mother and two sisters.
They drive me utterly insane sometimes.
Iapos;m not a huge movie nor t.v. Person, but hey, if youapos;re lucky, I might be able to talk that language with you. ;D
Wow, a smilie
Uhm...I like to ramble.
Iapos;m currently making a YIM account to go along with this LJ account.
I like random adds and random IMapos;s and random chats.
I also like comments and love, haha.
I love to write.
I love to read.
I currently have writerapos;s block. Yeah. Somewhat.
Iapos;m getting nowhere with that "making a YIM user name" thing.
Hmn...
I should probably return my books to my schoolapos;s library before I end up owing over $100 before I�graduate.
I can play a lot of instruments.
I would love to play guitar, and Iapos;m slightly self-teaching, but I honestly suck booty at it.
YAY�FOR�ACOUSTIC�SONGS -dance-
Hmn.
Iapos;m still failing with that user name thing.
I get distracted very easily.
I talk too much sometimes.
I donapos;t talk enough at other times.
I can tell you straight up my opinion sometimes.
Other times Iapos;ll hold my tongue.
AKA, I know when my opinion is wanted and when itapos;s not wanted.
If you tell me you want the truth, Iapos;ll give you the damn truth.
Got it? ^-^
Okay, give my five minutes to make this screen name.
Alright, itapos;s "androgynous_17", in case you want to add me.
Yeah. Random _. Thatapos;s because YIM�wanted to be stupid and said "androgynous17" was taken.
How dare people steal my name.
I like video games.
Zelda is freaking awesome.
I also have some other games, such as 007 Goldeneye.
I should probably play them more often.

Anyways, Iapos;m done with the random list thing. XD Hmn...Iapos;ve been going at this for 16 minutes now, haha. ^-^ Iapos;M COMMITTED. Yeah. Anyways, so, with this whole blog thing. Iapos;ll try and post at least once or twice a week. If I have something interesting to say, youapos;ll get a post a day for a little while. I doubt Iapos;ll post twice a day; I have other stuff to do (not really). So yeah.

Thereapos;s my introduction to the site. My feet in the water to check itapos;s the right temperature. Yeah.
So, feel free to comment if you happen to find and read through this horrible rambling.
Unless lurkering is your style, then stick with it.
Again, donapos;t hesitate to add me on YIM�(androgynous_17) if you have the urge to get to know me a little bit more.
Sorta like a "behind the scenes" thing.
Yeah.
Also, in case youapos;re wondering (Iapos;m sure some of you are), no, I am not going to give out my gender, real name, nor age. I hate how people are extremely judgemental over those things, so Iapos;m going to see how people judge me when they donapos;t know of such details. You can ask me all you want; Iapos;m not going to answer the questions. I MAY if I know you very well, but...yeah. I doubt thatapos;ll happen anytime soon. ^-^ So yeah. There is reason behind my madness Just like there is organization behind my chaotic style, haha.

Anyways, I should probably get to thinking about going to sleep. I only have today before I have to go back to stupid school. Ugh.
But yeah. Expect a post from me later on today I technically counted this one as Saturdayapos;s, since...yeah. I donapos;t know, haha. So yeah.

Until next time
- Androgynous17.
du la rail vie, du la quebec.ca toile, du la quebec toile, du la qubec toile, du la qc toile.



Комментариев нет: