понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

drying up




What I want is to wake up next to you every morning and at night listen to you talk in your sleep and laugh (can you believe you laugh in your sleep?) I want to roll over and hear you say "Good morning, baby" and I do not say a word back because I do not realize how beautiful the morning is yet. I want to spend every night cuddled up and waiting for our favorite shows and always go three times at the least and make a late night run to get something to eat and not know how to work keys in doorknobs and get too hot under the blankets but too cold without them. Isnapos;t that a good way to describe everything?

What I want to stop is going to that house every weekend, drinking until I do not know myself or anything around me. I do not want that boy to kiss my neck anymore and whisper "I think the world of you, Felisha." Because I do not care, I do not.

What I want most of all is for this to end, I want it to end so bad. I can not think of a single way to make this easier because I am so sick of everyone and everything, and every time I find myself a little ahead I fall back ten steps. Hearing from you would be nice. 434-429-6831

army equal opportunity course, drying up, drying up after breast feeding, drying up after breastfeeding.



Комментариев нет: